Abstracts can be submitted via SoftConf here. By submitting your abstract for a talk you agree that your talk will be video recorded.
- Submit abstract in PDF format.
- Use of color is encouraged but make sure colors work for people with color-blindness. (One test is to print in black & white.)
- Page size is ISO A4 (210 mm × 297 mm, 8.3 in × 11.7 in).
- Margins: 2.5 cm on all sides (0.984252 in).
- Font: Helvetica or Arial, 11 pt
- No page numbers or any other page decoration.
- First page contains the main text. Structure:
- Title in bold face
- Empty line(s) reserved for author names and affiliations
- Empty line for first author’s e-mail address
- Empty separator line
- Main text
- Paragraphs preferably justified and with automatic hyphenation (if available) for optimal use of space and pleasant-looking typesetting.
- Second page for additional materials, example stimuli, graphs, tables, references.
- If the abstract reports research on languages other than English, authors can use an optional third page to provide any additional information about the studied language that could help the readers understand the research. This could be: additional examples, background information about a language, brief discussion of related research on the specific relevant properties of the language, etc.
- Do not include identifying information of any kind.