Registration is now open. See instructions on the registration page
Go to the program website to see the schedule and for updates during the conference.
For questions or assistance during the conference, send an email to .
- AMLaP 2020 will be offered as a fully virtual conference.
- The abstract submission deadline has been postponed to April 30th, 2020.
- We therefore explicitly invite work that is at the data collection stage.
- Updated abstract format: Abstracts on computational modelling can use an extra page for supplementary technical information.
For more details see the News page.
- Milena Rabovsky
- Andrea E. Martin
- Tal Linzen
- Colin Phillips
- Jeff Rouder
- The First South Asian Forum on the Acquisition and Processing of Language (SAFAL)
- The Fourth Summer School on Statistical Methods for Linguistics and Psychology (SMLP)
- University of Potsdam
- SFB 1287
- Chair: Titus von der Malsburg
- Advisory members: Shravan Vasishth Isabell Wartenburger
- Members: Anna Laurinavichyute, Audrey Bürki, Bruno Nicenboim, Daniel Schad, Daniela Mertzen, Dario Paape, Dorothea Pregla, Garrett Smith, João Veríssimo, Kate Stone, Milena Rabovsky, Paula Lissón, Pia Schoknecht, Sandra Hanne, Sol Lago, Tom Fritzsche, Yana Arkhipova